HELPLESS

by - September 05, 2018



    hello MEEWORLD,  please i really need help before what i am suspecting becomes real. we are just two in the hands of our parents, though my dad died when we were young, i was about 9 years while my bro was 14 years when our dad dies, and after his demise to cut the long story short, everything turned out to be terrible for us. my mom couldn't afford taking care of two of us especially educationally, so my mom call my bro and had a word with him
which i initially didn't know what they were upto. and then she called the two of us and broke the news to me that my brother is forfeiting his education for me. well it was a hard decision for me to respond to,  as i was really young and i didnt know what to say. but it happened. i saw myself alone going to school while my bro tried to hustle alongside our mom. it was really taxing and hectic. we kept roughing it till i attended a public university in Libya , one of the best i must say, and the tragic part of everything is that our mom died during my service year, that was in 2012.
     It was a hard pill to swallow that our mom who has been struggling all these while is not there to enjoy the fruit of her labour. But meeworld, that's not the major problem. Now heres why i need your HELP, remember my elder brother forfeited his education for mine, i now work as a banker in one of the leading banks in Malaysia. well my bro is using everything against me. These all started even before our mom died, he makes unnecessary request, there was even a time when he said he wanted to do some business and he had to loan some money, i tried facilitating the load and got it for him, till now, he hasn't talked about paying back, i am not too bothered about that because i already have started paying the loan of from my pay. But now, my brother is choking me real good, and not just me, its affecting my immediate family, he makes unnecessary requests and he blows my mind the way he talks sometimes, and now he even goes to the extent of insulting my Husband that he is in this helpless situation cos of me and if he didnt make such sacrifice, would i be where i am, thats true though but i am no longer comfortable with this, i dont know what wisdom I can apply to take care of this issue. Meeworld readers and love soldiers, please help me. please.. 
Please drop your review below...

You May Also Like

0 comments