HAUNTING SHADOWS.

by - September 04, 2018

    hello meeworld readers, i am married for 10 years now, and i live in Montgomery Al, i love
my husband alot, no doubt about that, we both have two kids, a girl is 9 years and the boy is just 4 years old. when we gave birth to the boy, he has been as healthy as ever but for a while now, he has had a little bit of issues, although he has been treated and he is all hale and hearty. the problem now is that i dont want my past to hunt me, i have hurt my husband
which i know but i dont know for sure if my past actions will back fire anytime soon as a result of the health of our son though we are not expecting any further complications. before i got pregnant to our boy, my husband was away for a while, and as the devil designed it, i came in contact with an ex that i loved so much when we were dating, his parents were the ones that didnt allow us marry eachother for some reasons which they gave. i dont want to go into all that details, but it happened between myself and the guy. its so unfortunate that when it happened my husband came back urgently the following day and as usual, he was very horny after missing me that long, i should also miss him as usual though not that horny because i had sex the previous evening, i had to give and act like i even needed it more so he wouldnt suspect anything. and then he had to stay at home for another two days, and i tell you it was sex back to back with my husband because he felt he had just a short time for us to be together before he goes back. well, i was so insensitive of my body untill i was 6 weeks pregnant, thats where the sincere confusion lies, i dont know who is the real father of our boy. And i feel so guilty for this act. and what I am very concerned about now is that i dont want my past to hurt me, i never thought it would get up to this state untill the illness of our boy, i don't want a situation where they will now request maybe for blood and it wouldn't match my husbands, i need to take precaution i dont want to loose my husband, i dont want to loose my home, i dont want to loose my family, I dont know how to carry out a DNA test without my husband being aware of it or being suspicious, if i say i dont want my husband to be involved, how can i talk to my ex, i mean that guy i had the fling with, how can i tell him i want to conduct a dna test and need his sample, if it happens he is the real father, am i not in more trouble? wont he want to lay claim on the child? wasnt it better if he wasnt aware? i am running crazy now, alot on my mind, i dont know what to do  meeworld please let your readers help me.. 

Pls drop your comment below... This woman really needs our help... She doesn't know what to do.. 




Please drop your review below...

You May Also Like

0 comments