WHAT SHOULD I DO?

by - August 17, 2018

i am writing this to find out what exactly is going on, there is this guy i have been dating for about 3 years now, i love him so much and i know he loves me alot, well let me say i knew he loves me and couldn't do without me, but right now, i am confused about his love for me, thats why i decided to send you this message. when we started dating, i made it known to him that i love him and i love him sincerely not for money, good looks or sex. and we agreed that no sex in our relationship. about 6 months into our relationship, he started demanding for sex stylishly untill one day he voiced out that he needed to make love and he needs to be sure of what he is into, and that how can we be in a serious relationship for that long without us having sex. i was shocked at his request. at that instance, i had to tell him the truth that i was a virgin, he seemed happy at the hearing of that and he asked to check and confirm, i dont know how he did it, but of course i allowed him to see through, and he told me he was proud of me and that i should make sure i always kept myself for him and him alone, then i have him the assurance that its only my husband that is eligible to make love to me. then we continued the relationship in peace. when our about two years later which made our relationship almost three years, he came up again and requested for sex, this time he was really serious about this. then he started promising me that he will never leave me, he made alot of dedicating words to me and he said he will never disappoint me, these made me give my virginity up because i love him also. He had a taste of me and deflowered me. and thats where the problem lies now, after about 5 days after, i began to notice some changes, at first, i felt, no its not True, maybe i am just expecting too much and not getting it. but alas, the truth dawn on me that he has actually changed. then confusion set in, i hope i haven't lost at last, he doesn't call the way he used to anymore, he doesn't chat like he used to, all he says is i should be calm and that its cos of his relocation, he went to Tucson Arizona , we were both in Montgomery AL before. he always  assures me of his love for me and always promise me never to break my heart, but trust me, my bf has changed since he deflowered me. he calls only when i call him or flash him, sometimes he totally forgets about me. my question is i hope he hasn't just changed as the general behavior of men after the get what they want. can i still bank on his love or what is happening to me i don't know, please i want you all to advise me, what should I do?  

You May Also Like

0 comments