HOW DO I KNOW?

by - August 17, 2018

    Help a confused mind. My name is Jessica, I have this family friend, we have been so close since childhood, his name smith, we were so fond of each other and we rarely did things separately. You can simple say we had some childhood love going on. Through us, our families became family friends and our parents would say that we were made for each other from heaven. But in our innocent and naïve minds, we sort of were so sure this was love… Romeo and Juliet kind of love. Fast forward to school days, we lost contact due to the schools we both got admission into but as me, I never stopped thinking and talking about him and what we felt for each other, I would gently pray and hope in my hear then that he shows up in my life and we get back to true love again Fast forward to a few years later, I am a mother with a different man, who I am no longer dating. Bottom-line is, the deed that brought my son was a mistake, but my baby was not, I love my son so much and I’m so glad to have him. He was at this time 3 years old. But as fate would have it, my son is 5 years old, my childhood love came back to my life and even though he met a baby, he was ready to get back to our loving. We did, but it sort of all seemed awkward and unusual, we broke it away but then with so much love in our hearts for each other but it just didn’t work. We probably thought we were not ready. I would later find out how he also never got over me and how he would tell all his girlfriends about what we had and he told me how he wished things magically worked out between us. Fast forward to a few years later, he’s also a father with another woman who he said he tried too hard to love but he just couldn’t. He’s baby boy, the beautiful amazing little chap is 2yrs old now. So,here’s my dilemma, he’s back now and he said we should get back together, and that he believes that we are meant to be together and that we have gone out, seen the world, made mistakes and now we are more mature. He stays in Tucson  and I work in Houston. I am ready to leave it all here, take my son and start a life with him in Tucson  but how do i know this is a right decision? How do I know that, we are not still stuck in some childhood fantasies and that this would not be recorded as another mistake. On my part I love this guy but am confused, all I need is an advise on what to do... Thank you. 

You May Also Like

0 comments