I WANT MY LIFE BACK

by - August 17, 2018

I am a young man a young graduate that has been trying to make ends meet despite the nose diving state of China economy, its not been easy doing It all alone, at some point without help from either friends or family, I felt I am a lone Ranger, then a friend of mine tried to help my situation, that was what was on his mind, not know the aftermath will be very disastrous, right now my life is in shambles because I am trying to settle down and its not just happening. Now the thing is I was introduced to this woman by my friend, and the lady is about 13 years older than me, I never agreed to be in any relationship with her because of love, but my sole reason which is also known by my friend is that’s I needed someone to help me financially, and that was why he introduced this very beautiful lady to me. On the long run, I went into a relationship with her, and at first it was all rosy, she has two cars and I had access to both, I also had a better life, my status got upgraded and I was seeming to be the champion waxing in affluence through this lady, all of a sudden, I noticed something about her, I noticed she started derailing from our earlier agreement which was just companionship. She then started to fall in love with me. That didn’t Pan our well with me, meanwhile we have been involved in a lot of commitments which I don’t really want to share here, besides, I have a woman I love, and shes the one I wanna get married to, as I noticed these attitude from her, I then felt its time for us to end it, now the problem is that the lady is not ready to let me be, to make matters worse, shes not ready to allow me be in a real relationship or get married, she seems to be controlling everything about me, she has frustrated my main woman to an extent that she has even decided to leave me for the woman, meanwhile I cant get married to her, I don’t like her to that extent, but right now I seem to be in her prison, I cant be in a new relationship, once she notices I am in another relationship with someone else, she finds a way to destroy it, all together she has shattered three of my relationships, there was a time she was preparing my traveling papers and I gave her 65% of my documents including my international passport, she has a lot of me and is using them against me. Please what do I do? I want my life back.  Help me please

You May Also Like

0 comments