LOVE AND BETRAYAL

by - August 17, 2018

i am a British citizen furthering my education in the UK, while in the uk, i met a girl and to woo her and b4 you can say jack robinson we started dating. This girl had a boyfriend which i am aware of, then she had to leave her boyfriend for me according to what she said. She was a student then. She soon had a problem with her visa extension. I love this girl so much and i decided to get married cos i never wanted to loose her, at least we had gotten to know more about ourselves for about 7months.
   After a year we got married, i had to come back to Canada for my House officer placement( this takes 12months to complete) as i was finding it difficult to get a job cos i am not done with my medical education.Meanwhile, while in nigeria i was fully responsible for paying the rent in the council flat i live with my wife in the UK. During my leave period, i came back to london to spend some time with my wife. During this time he found a mobile phone bill of my beloved wife and the bill was for £150. i was shocked at this and decided to look thru the bill in detail and noticed that 84% of the call was to a particular number.i secretly went thru her phone to see who the no belonged and the name was stored with my wife's best friend name.
   i decieded to go tru the txt mgs and was shocked to see texts like '' I enjoyed it, what about you'', ''i m missing u'', are you coming 2nite''. I was shocked and spoke to my wife about this and all she could say was it was just a practical joke like her messing around with her friend, well I heard her ok. but not satisfied, but then i realized that before coming to canada  i had often found it difficult to get to my wife cos her phone is always engaged, so i decided to further investigate, i called the no and behold it was a male's voice at the other end. i was
too shocked to say anything. All i could say was that hope you are aware she is married, and the guy denied having any affair with my wife. then I decided to let the issue rest especially after reporting the case to my wife's father there in the UK, and the response i got was why would i snoop through her phone?
   i came back to Nigeria to finish my placement. At the end of the placement i went back to the uk without telling my wife i was coming. What did i see when i entered the house? behold, my wife was having sex with a guy he knew( her exboyfriend) she supposedly left me for, i saw them in our Living room. it was then that she confessed that it was same guy he use to call.So i decided to end the marriage, but then i love this lady so much, she Is the first lady i will fall in love with after over 4 years of being single,i married her cos i love her so much. i was confused....
   Now the girl is begging to come back, usual excuse was its devils work. she
says shes ready to save her marriage. Meanwhile, we dont have any children
yet. what should i do?

You May Also Like

0 comments